5 Star B&B Luxury Hotel Accommodation in Torquay
If you’re looking for luxury boutique B&B accomodation in Torquay, you can’t do better than Haldon Priors. One of the hidden gems of the English Riviera, Haldon Priors is an exquisite Victorian villa set in ¾ acre of lush gardens. It’s a five star hotel and has won a GOLD award.
Whether we can help you explore the English Riviera, enjoying the wide range of Torquay events on offer, or just relaxing on the beach or at our indoor and outdoor swimming pool, Haldon Priors is the ideal Torquay B&B.
What Haldon Priors Has to Offer
- You’ll be within an easy stroll of Torquay’s stunning coastline, with its beautiful beaches — including Meadfoot Beach, only 150 metres away — and atmospheric coves. If you feel like exploring further, you can take a walk along the famous South West Coast Path.
- We’re just 10-15 minutes’ walk from Torquay’s bustling, picturesque harbour, where you can find a broad choice of eateries, as well as bars for all tastes.
- We’re well placed for Torquay events such as the Torbay Royal Regatta and the Red Arrows’ display, as well as attractions in nearby resorts such as a waterpark, a zoo famous from TV appearances and an unforgettable steam railway ride. Whether you’re looking for family fun or something more sedate, you’ll find plenty to do.
- Unlike most smaller villas, we have both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, both heated. The indoor pool includes hydro-massage facilities, while the outdoor pool is surrounded by sub-tropical gardens. After a swim, why not enjoy the comfort of a relaxing sauna?
- You have a choice of 6 Luxury Bedrooms at Haldon Priors. Each is individually designed, with a warm, personal touch, and each is equipped with ensuite facilities, television (both freeview and satellite), a stereo hi-fi system and free WiFi. Check out our tariffs here.
Join Our Satisfied Customers
You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Many of our delighted guests having given glowing testimonials, like this one from Tim Lillywhite of Gloucester:
“We have stayed here 3 times now and this is the best villa I have ever stayed in, it should be 5 star+ it is run by a fantastic couple and is so personal.”
Whether you want to relax or to explore the area, contact us to experience a unique Torquay Hotel.